Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Moody...
Depressed...
Sicked...
Drained out...
Pale...
Insomnia...
These words express my feelings and what i have been through these 2 days...
I have been eating only porridge,mee fen,water and my bitter chinese medicine for my 3 meals these 2 days...
And to make things worse...I CAN'T GO FOR THE CAMP!!!Which i have been looking forward to this holiday...
I have even brain-stormed 2 cheers for my group before i entered slumberland...Now it seemed impossible to use them...
I felt that i have let kk down by me myself who is unable to go for the camp...An infinity apologies to you!
I was disappointed at the same time...He seemed to be blaming me as sounded from his tone for all these...I was not comforted as i thought i would from him...In fact, the way he spoke made me feel even more guilty!That proved my poor judgement once again...
Why must things make such a big turn for me???Did i do something wrong?
Don't ask me.I duno the answer too...I'm waiting for it to befall me...soon...?
i blogged @
1:41 PM