Saturday, November 20, 2004
Look at the time now:8.55am
I just came back not long ago from my overnight briefing...All i can say is that i am so damn tired+sleepy...and they equals to joining the pandas in China...hahaz...still can laugh at this moment meh...Gosh...
Just wana give a brief summary of the last night...It was definitely more fun and more things to do this time...besides slacking around and talking craps and lame jokes with a whole bunch of ppl, i definitely is happy to know more and more friends...Especially "xiao bai"...whaha...he is very gd at cracking lame jokes and practically makes us laugh for most of the time during the middle of the night...We kept bullying him la i admit =P...I still can recap what lame stories he told and i can't believe i'm still laughing loud at them man!Hahaha...
Besides these we also started our ANE camp basic stuffs on what to bring or do...haiz...have to call up my grp members within this 2 days le...
And not to forget to mention the room that we stayed in...It was FREEZING COLD!!!I was shivering all over lor and so i couldn't get into sleep...I'm feeling so tired now but i had to wait for my hair to dry up first b4 i bounce off to my comfy bed...*Bleahhh...
Alright...that's for today i think...*YAWN*
Actually there are some hidden and sudden rush of feelings that i wanted to write down but...er...i think it's best to keep it to myself ya?Nice memories la...hee~*wink*
i blogged @
8:55 AM