Thursday, December 09, 2004
3 days nv update le...jus wana recap hows my days...
Tues: Naggy day for mi lor...I was nagged by my mum again and its one of the worst off ones...*sigh*
Wed: Went for my first lesson of CATS...It didnt go veri well for my frankly speaking lor...sucky day...one more shocking thing is tat sonic is in my class too...managed to intro each other cos for the sake of introduction...u noe la...everytime oso use this kind of ice-breaking thingy...other than tat...CATS sucks!I almost sulked the whole day lor...found out something oso...it's just so...ARGHHH!!!
Today i skipped almost 2 lectures...not much of a mood to listen anyway...I duno la i just felt tat im stupid lor...dumb in fact...got quite pissed off by things tat happened...reali...dun mean to offend anyone though...im just the way i am...why things like tat i oso duno and i dun want it to happen...im silly i admit...i choose to hide my true self sometimes though...*sigh* reali so disappointed...not my week lor...
My mum is grumbling again now...i told her abt the exchanging bks thing and she simply dun understand wat i mean and she started to say these and that again...she tot im selling away bks tat i will need...am i tat childish and stupid enough to do that???I mean im so old alr and she still want to poke in everything i do...I'm so pissed off this week!!!My head is going to burst soon lor thinking and worrying all these things...
i blogged @
4:52 PM