Monday, February 14, 2005
Guess that i should blog today and now...right at this moment...dun want to keep unrecord of my feelings now...
Must be very romantic for them i guess...Cause i trust that he can be a romantic person...That's why i once chose to admire him...Or...has he ever left the space in my heart ever once?For i still felt the tingling pain in my heart when i heard he's attached...And i heard it today, on valentine's day...Even lying to myself that this may not be true doesn't work anymore at this time...I thought i was once close...but i realised its jus part of my foolishness...that i'm just thinking too much...This actually is let known to me on this day...It's going to be a year that i first talk to him...once spent a happy moments smsing him...Till today everything flows directly into my mind...uncontrollable, unstopable...Heart crushing pain...Till now i'm still keeping those msg he sent me months and months ago...Maybe i shld delete them...Can i bring myself to?
I'll give them him and his other half my blessings...
Keen for love songs now...I'm listening to sad jap drama love songs now...they are really dramatic and lovely...suitable to my mood now...
Indulged myself in the world of somewhat a beautiful park in an autumn season...yellow leaves are falling down from the trees and the whole ground are covered with them...I was sitting on a bench lying on my back and watching the scenery by the side of the huge pond..."forbidden love" is playing softly by my side...I heaved a sigh and my tears leaked out from the corner of my eyes...Thinking to relish every memories all over again just this one last time and to forget every single one of them after i get away from this place...i named this place "park of forbidden memories"...
Happy Valentine's Day!
i blogged @
9:10 PM