Thursday, June 09, 2005
Everything seemed very dramatic last night...the scene the mood the ache...
First time i actually walked along that stretch of road...alone and sobbing hard...
I was unaware of things and people around me...
It was like just me and the lonely, dim road...
I was hoping for a twist while it happened...or wishing it was just a nightmare...
My sight was failing me...i couldn't make out clearly...only outline of people and buildings...
My heart was aching so bad...
Now i know the feeling so well...and i don't ever want to miss this kind of feeling ever again...
I'm willing to fork out as long as it don't fail me...
And last and most important of all...i hope my pal is going to be okay...i want to see that cheerful and bubbly girl next time round okay?don't worry, everything's going to be fine for u...
i blogged @
6:06 PM