Sunday, July 08, 2007
Teary night..all started from my over-sensitivity..i admit i'm afraid i'm possesive.
Even teary later when i reached home..leaves my mind blank and i shouted like a madwoman..its true.
Hope everything's gonna be over real soon..i don't want to make her depressed.
But does she understand me?
I'm old enough to lead on my own.
And to that person that's holding on and experiencing it all with me.
Amazed by your patience towards me.
I don't know what i would do without you lending me your shoulders and giving me your burst of energy and happiness to keep the moody me feel better.
You know you have created miracles during this hard moment.
Especially the times where i start getting crazy and angry over trival matters..you didnt give up and pursue after me.
I melt further when i witness the emotional moments you revealed in front of me.
That smell never fail to leave me for any second.
And i swear that i would never ever want to let it leave me from now.
The more i realised you are more like a gift to me.
A very very precious one.
Let's face this together.
We will get over this soon.
I'll talk to you forever.
Promise me that you will too.
Never will i keep myself shut from you for any second.
You said that you did not want to hear any silence from me.
I'm moving on..stronger than i believe.
And the reason is you.
i blogged @
8:55 PM