Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I'm truly disappointed.
Can't you feel that?
Like flying me up in the air and slam me hard down on the ground.
I can understand and accepted the reason. I'm not always unreasonable.
But there were no apologies..at all.
You wouldn't understand cause i have never done this kind of thing to you.
Read something which can represent all other girls in this world; quoted from a stranger's blog:
The fact is, when a guy suspects a girl is PMSsy, the last thing he should tell her is just that! Which girl will wants to hear or admit she’s PMSsy when she’s in a rage?
Get with the program man. First thing to do is to recognize the mood she's feeling. Second thing is to be comforting. Third thing is to understand and not add on to the fire.
Guys always think we women enjoy flying into rages with the excuse of PMS, but it’s really not true. We feel so frustrated when we get all these feelings of anger, rage, sadness all at once, which we sometimes really cannot control.
Be more understanding can?
I know we shouldn't use this as an excuse we just want that comfort!
i blogged @
10:25 PM