Monday, September 10, 2007
PMSsy mood seems to come haunting me again.
I can say I'm rather grumpy today.
I recalled something as evil as this coming out of my mouth.
"How come i keep seeing Jollibean everywhere i go!Feel like burning down each shop i see man!"(partially due to my loyalty to Mr bean as well)
He laughed out.
PMS Symptom No.1: I can just talk without thinking about the consequences. (even though subconsciously i know i'm getting myself in hot soup)
PMS Symptom No.2: I think with my head more often. (meaning no mercy)
PMS Symptom No.3: I get extra super duper stubborn. No explanations accepted easily.
PMS Symptom No.4: I don't care about how much or for how long i exposed my anger.
= Volcano eruption
PMS Symptom No.5: Sudden quietness. Freezing cold before outburst of flames.
Currently these are the ones that i'm aware of.
For more information or details, please ask the victim = my boy.
Of course, I'm not proud of these achievements.
I'm sorry my boy.
i blogged @
1:45 AM