Monday, October 15, 2007
I can't seem to explain the things i feel or do anymore..so can u imagine how i feel when i came across blogs that seem to explain about myself..
Particularly this entry from a stranger's blog:
"
One of the things I hate about myself is how the heart and mind are perpetually restless.
It’s always about finding ways to amuse and challenge myself. When things are going smoothly, I feel a great sense of unease and feel the need to stir things up a little. When things are going badly, I find myself evading the issues and doing things to make myself feel better, but which, in actual fact, complicate things further. I then sit and try to strategise and analyse and figure things out, which gives me a slight rush when I do, but only temporarily till I move on to the next self induced problem.
I smirk inside when people say I’m such a simple girl - outwardly, I’m as simple as a girl could get, but if only you could have a look inside.
I can never be contented with contentment. I push my emotional and mental limits until sometimes I need to consciously stop myself and ask myself why I do the things I do. I suppose this is one of the ways I make myself feel alive. "
Especially those in bold.
Am i abnormal?
i blogged @
12:51 AM